Horde Evolution!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Evolution!!!

This forum is for the Horde Evolution. All of our guild info is on this forum you do have to be a registered user to access the forum, so please register!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lerecka and Hank newly weds!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MuffinMa

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Empty
PostSubject: Lerecka and Hank newly weds!   Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:17 pm

yes. sum random person called lerecka in the guild asked me to post this. dont know her didnt ask y, juts being a gentleman i guess Very Happy.

anyways heres the story. one day a lil hot babe called lerecka was chasing her muffin around SMC wen all of a suden she lost her muffin, and so had to ask around to see if anyone had seen the muffin.

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Firstglance
she asked a nearby guard.. called Hank.

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Loveatfirstsight
she falls in love at first site.. so does hank *everyone post saying AWWWW*

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Kneel-1
so of lerecka proposes becoz shes hot.. obv.. anyways he replies..

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! YES
uber hawt hank says YES! *rejoice*

okies so then the vicar comes along.. hes called polly. becoz everyone knows all vicars are called polly.. duh.. anyways polly says, do u supa hot babe take this guarded sex beast to be ur hubby for the end of ur 800000 years becoz u bloodelfbitchs grow rreally old.. she replies Very Happy
Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Ido
HURRAY FOR HANK.. lucky man ^_~

so then polly.. the vicar guy.. says sup H wots crackin lackin.. hows yo moma fool. tell her ill catch her on the flipside.. word..

do u supa hawt hank take this wonderful star to be ur lovely wife for the rest of ur days.. until u push up daisys...
Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Canisleeponit
o hell no...

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Bitchslapped
lerecka dont take no shit.... FOSHIZZLE

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Imeanyes
awwwk young love Very Happy shes soo good at this Smile

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Dontfuckwithmymuffinyo
message from lerecka: *once he does wrong.. remind him hes the bitch*

polly tells them to kiss.. after one quicky.. half a bag of sugar.. a death of a gnome child.. 5 eggs and 2 hours of simpsons.. they stop Very Happy and for sum reason lerecka tries to dive into HANKS HEART... AWWW
Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Kiss
but ofc it doesnt work becoz hes got like stamina plus 100 armour on... what a daft cow.. doesnt she know anything? pffft..

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Justmarried
awwwk just married.. aint it sweet. Very Happy

Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Honeymoon
no comment.. though she sent me the video.. im telling ya the tricks this woman can do with a wet towel... senseational... i have the 90mins uncensored footage.. pm me for copy. Very Happy

anyways lerecka and hank lived happyily ever after Very Happy and now have 3 little girls.. Anndee, Sibylle, Seliena.

awwww TEH END Very Happy

*BASED ON TRUE STORY*
Back to top Go down
Anndee

Anndee

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Lerecka and Hank newly weds!   Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:23 pm

wow you are hot Smile
hope you will be as happy as i am, take care and all the best for the future
Back to top Go down
slash
Admin
slash

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Lerecka and Hank newly weds!   Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:28 pm

send me the vid xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: well   Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:31 pm

well Lereck I've often told you
that doing things for strangers is icky. But Lerecka does seem like a VERY nice girl.Well I hope she and hank are happy little clamolas
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerecka and Hank newly weds!   Lerecka and Hank newly weds! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerecka and Hank newly weds!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Evolution!!! :: Guild forum :: General Information-
Jump to: