Horde Evolution!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Evolution!!!

This forum is for the Horde Evolution. All of our guild info is on this forum you do have to be a registered user to access the forum, so please register!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what race is best?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

what race is best? Empty
PostSubject: what race is best?   what race is best? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:10 pm

I had a VERY long talk with my brother this evening(computer game guru) he said that he thinks that the undead is the best race to make a warlock with on the horde side. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com
jøssern

jøssern

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-08-21

what race is best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what race is best?   what race is best? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:58 am

well gotta agree with undead warlock cause there will of forsaken and shadow resistance give them a better chance against other warlocks Razz
Back to top Go down
slash
Admin
slash

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-08-15

what race is best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what race is best?   what race is best? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:28 pm

yeh undead warlocks always been my fave, i mean it suits them perfectly since evil shadow magic and demons is sort of a dead thing + warlock tier sets look amaznig on them thx to the dead bone showing effect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what race is best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what race is best?   what race is best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what race is best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Evolution!!! :: Guild forum :: Class Section :: Warlock-
Jump to: