Horde Evolution!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Evolution!!!

This forum is for the Horde Evolution. All of our guild info is on this forum you do have to be a registered user to access the forum, so please register!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slash does Milton Keynes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anndee

Anndee

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Slash does Milton Keynes Empty
PostSubject: Slash does Milton Keynes   Slash does Milton Keynes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:05 am

When i was out last night i saw a familar face Slash does Milton Keynes Up
I followed him around for a while and this is what he got up too.
He had some icecream Slash does Milton Keynes Icecream
He checked the mail to see if he had won any auctions Slash does Milton Keynes Post,
he had a go on a roller-coster simulator Slash does Milton Keynes Simulator.
He met an old friend Slash does Milton Keynes Kiss then he had a go in a massage chair Slash does Milton Keynes Massage. after that he felt verygood Slash does Milton Keynes Happy.
Then he thought he would go skiing, he got his boots on Slash does Milton Keynes Boots
but he was too late and it was closed Slash does Milton Keynes Snow. so he decided to get a coke to cheer himself up Slash does Milton Keynes Drink.
At the end of the night he met some friends and drove home Slash does Milton Keynes Car .

The end.
Back to top Go down
MuffinMa

PostSubject: Re: Slash does Milton Keynes   Slash does Milton Keynes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:36 am

LOL i near wet maself lol. anndee u crazy humming bird u... silly anndee.

it shud be a movie or sumthing Very Happy flower << check out my flower
Back to top Go down
slash
Admin
slash

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Slash does Milton Keynes   Slash does Milton Keynes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:56 am

ROAR lol very funny lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: slash got up to mischief   Slash does Milton Keynes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:49 am

well now I know where he was all night LOL. that was so cool you have to make more of those. he even looks like the shrek doll at times LOL. love it absolutely love it.
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slash does Milton Keynes   Slash does Milton Keynes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slash does Milton Keynes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Evolution!!! :: Guild forum :: General Information-
Jump to: