Horde Evolution!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Evolution!!!

This forum is for the Horde Evolution. All of our guild info is on this forum you do have to be a registered user to access the forum, so please register!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pvp raid ? ! ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gorebash

gorebash

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-14

pvp raid ? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: pvp raid ? ! ?   pvp raid ? ! ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:07 am

well ive been thinking about this for a while and as uve asked for idears hereu go farao

we could dop some kind of guild raid , i.e. get all the guild tro log on get into a raid group and pwn are way through ally teratory , eg go fuck hole into goldshire ( lol we cud get pwned doing that thou ?! lmao ) but make where ever close-ish to a GY ( witch the HORDE can USE! ) so we haev faster reinforcments etc , any way all that crap is comman sense lol

or we forcse the ally to coem to use some how Razz lol

any way there an idear lol

GOreBAsh - insanity's prophet!!! and strat planner xD lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

pvp raid ? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: loch modan   pvp raid ? ! ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:55 am

Slash has been talking about raiding loch Lol I guess its hiillarious becuase everyone like runs and scatters and the guards are 40 at the best of times. We really should cause tons of chaos I mean we are the horde after all
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com
jøssern

jøssern

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-08-21

pvp raid ? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp raid ? ! ?   pvp raid ? ! ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:11 am

westfall is kinda cool lvl 70s coming for attackinng us bounce Very Happy
and when every1 is at least 38+ we could kill like 1 lvl 70 but best if we get some 70s and make and "epic" fight there Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
selinea

pvp raid ? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: raid   pvp raid ? ! ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:36 pm

I wish that I could get you all to get group calendar
that way we could really start planning some events. Lets see what we can plan for next weekend. If you want to go on a PVP raid reply to the forum by saying YES SURE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gorebash

gorebash

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-14

pvp raid ? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp raid ? ! ?   pvp raid ? ! ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:22 pm

errr ok .. ? heh lol
Back to top Go down
jøssern

jøssern

pvp raid ? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp raid ? ! ?   pvp raid ? ! ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:16 am

i wanna pvp raid on this weekend cause i gonna spend much time at a swedesh hut to fix it... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Croos1

Croos1

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-20

pvp raid ? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp raid ? ! ?   pvp raid ? ! ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:43 pm

Yeh i think westfall cus the allie town is like near dm so we can just leg it there if lvl 70s come Razz. Btw the allie have around 70% more ppl than us on this server lol!
Back to top Go down
jøssern

jøssern

pvp raid ? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp raid ? ! ?   pvp raid ? ! ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:48 pm

wow thats alot but had been cool at westfall gather as much we can and pwn there lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pvp raid ? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp raid ? ! ?   pvp raid ? ! ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pvp raid ? ! ?
Page 1 of 1