Horde Evolution!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Evolution!!!

This forum is for the Horde Evolution. All of our guild info is on this forum you do have to be a registered user to access the forum, so please register!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:22 pm

Here are some general guild rules so that everyone knows whats acceptable behavior in the world of warcraft as a member of Horde Evolution:

1.Participation is mandatory, Being apart of this guild is participating in guild events, guild chats, and any other guild related functions. I mean why be in a guild if you never say anything and sit in a corner and never do anything with anyone.

2.Please be respectful to other guild members. I don't expect you to like everyone, but I do expect you to be civil to other guild members.

3.NO BEGGING. Pretty self explanatory. 9 times out of 10 if you need something in the guild someone will help you out, if they can. don't go on and on about it, as that is annoying and interrupts peoples playing experience.

4.Behave yourself in The World of Warcraft. I don't want to hear that you have been ninja looting, being rude, or any of the numerous other bad things you could be doing. Your behavior affects the guild name and I want us to have a good name in the world of warcraft. So please keep that in mind when you decide to act up as appropriate action will be taken.

5. If you leave the guild twice for any reason. You will not be asked back to Horde Evolution. I will say that exceptions can be made, as I'm not a heartless ogre. But I will say, that those exceptions are few and far between so you probably won't be asked back or allowed to come back. Please speak to Slashnchop or Selinea and we can work somthing out. You just need to ask. But if you must leave This rule applies.

6.The word of Slashnchop, your gm and Selinea your co gm are the final word. So please respect the management.

7. You only allowed to have one alt in Horde Evolution. Now, saying that you can change what your alt is at any time. So keep that in mind when you are deciding what alt you want to put in the guild.

8.If you join up for a guild sponsored instance or raid, (as you all know we do instance runs everyday so its likely) we expect you to finish the event to the end. If for some reason you can't and you have a legitamite reason for having to leave then thats fine, however if you leave for any other reason then the following policy applies:

1st time you will get a verbal warning
2nd time you will get a written warning(via mailbox of course)
3rd time you will be on probation with the guild for a week where the officers and the gms will decide if you should continue being a member of Horde Evolution
4th time You will be kicked and you will not be invited back to Horde Evolution

So before you agree to join a guild sponsored event please keep this rule as well as the consequences in mind. The consequences mentioned are only for guild sponsored events, not for any other rule breaking that might occur.

9. We could like to keep as active a roster as possible. To facilitate this we ask that you please log your main and your alt in at least every 14 days. If you are gone for more than 14 days and you haven't posted why on the guild forum, or told the gm or the co gm, you will be kicked.

10. If any of these rules are broken for any reason the following penalties will take place. you will receive 3 verbal warnings and then you will be kicked out of the guild. I mean your all capable individuals so live up to my expectations. I also want to point out that the rules can change at any time and any post that is put on this website becomes the property of Horde Evolution. So if you leave I will not delete your posts. So keep that in mind. Also, check the rules of conduct section every so often to see if the rules have been changed.

Well Follow these guild rules and we should all have a great time in the WORLD OF WARCRAFT
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com
slash
Admin
slash

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:23 am

Ok i would just like to add that with members under the lvl 25 rule will get kicked out in 7 days of innactivity but every rule stays the same, I know that no one likes rules but these are just here to make it more fun for everyone in the guild.
Back to top Go down

Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1