Horde Evolution!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Evolution!!!

This forum is for the Horde Evolution. All of our guild info is on this forum you do have to be a registered user to access the forum, so please register!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:32 pm

hey guys. its me selinea. I thought I would write a little somthing so you could learn a little about me. My real name is jenny and I live in england. I have 4 amazing kids and am married to a school teacher. Let me see. I've tried lots of different classes and I really LOVE being a priest. you do die occasionally but as a shadow priest you can do alot of soloing using shield fighting. Let me see, well there isn't much else to say. I am a vetrinary surgeon and I work for a 24 hour hospitol but honestly I just work at home and wait for the cases to pile up. It gives me time to stay home with the kids and play lots of WoW. Well thats me. The history of Selinea has been revealed. If anyone has any guild ideas. Please post them. I will try to read them and tell slash(as he doesn't have an active account with us, as of yet). Well if you want to know anything else about me please ask I will tell you what you want to know.
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com
stjärnlj

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:45 am

Hey Guys and girls.

Well then its my turn i guess.
My real name is Stefan an live in the lovely nordic country Sweden.
I have for the moment 1 son by the name Vincent hes my little angel.
For the moment im unemployed i have been working for H&M for 4 years and grew tired of it so now im lookng for something else.
Well i have played lots of characters in wow. Priest, mage and rogue and reached high lvls with them on Pvp servers but i have grew fond of my Paladin and think of him as my main from now on.

Well as Selinea said if you want to now anything just ask. And hope you know me a bit better now.

As Metallica my idols would have said... Metal up your Ass !! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stjärnlj

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:47 am

OMG!

I noticed i forgot to mention my wife to be Johanna also..
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
gorebash

gorebash

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-14

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:09 am

ello ppl! now let me see , well my RL name is Edward xD i live on da wirral (below liverpool on the map xD ) and am still at school Crying or Very sad Smile its a pain in the ass soem times. i paly wow when ever i can , as i want to be a pro gamer Very Happy xD lol , ive used a couple of class's the usewell rouge , shammy , hunter and waooir but my highest is a gnome mage! trust me ppl , mages hurt Twisted Evil am gaming with gorebash mostly atm (as u can tell Suspect lol ) as he was my 1st char befor i was draged into being an ally by my m8 , who i now wish to out lvl and murder in pvp Twisted Evil once horde allways horde !! am a rabid modelist with a huge array of warhamemr models , my hordes growing as we speak :p and its my 2nd concern apart from wow , so thats a breif (lol yea rithg .. ) oever view of me farao any Questions ask me all be eger to answer in my own slighly mad and insane way

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
insanit'y prophet

sgt gorebash (eddy xD) TAZ TINGO!
Back to top Go down
shark

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-13

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Alex aka shark, shantania   hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:11 pm

hello all im alex 35 live in guildford surrey with my beautiful wife helena amd my 7 year ol son dave.. um we liv in a 2 bedroom flat bt are lookign for a bigger place. Work for 1 week every forghtnight as an engineer in laistigue, southeren portugal at an raf base there. Sounds glamourous, trust me it isnt! i have a 59 hunter, 46 shadow priest-sharc, and my work in progress twink shaman shantania. hobbies are rugby!! once played for Army in an army vs navy match! so thats bout it

catch u all l8r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Evolution!!! :: Guild forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: