Horde Evolution!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Evolution!!!

This forum is for the Horde Evolution. All of our guild info is on this forum you do have to be a registered user to access the forum, so please register!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lottery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Lottery   Lottery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:27 am

Some of you have said to slash and myself that you would like to have a guild lottery. If you are interested in participating each ticket with a maximun of 5 tickets costs 50 silver a time. you will then be issued a number and then a number will be drawn at random(well I have a computer program that does it) and the winner will win 80% of the total pot with 20% going to the guild bank I will make an announce ment in guild chat of who won. The drawing will take place every saturday evening. So you have all week to get your stuff in. To participate in the guild lotto all you need to do is send your money(50s per ticket) and how many tickets you want to hordelotto, Im only going to check this once daily. Then I will send you back your numbers as soon as I get said money and when I check it.

Well lets all have fun, and we will make this a weekly thing for awhile. So everyone participate becuase it will be a blast

Selinea
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com
jøssern

jøssern

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery   Lottery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:48 am

Admin wrote:
Some of you have said to slash and myself that you would like to have a guild lottery. If you are interested in participating each ticket with a maximun of 5 tickets costs 50 silver a time. you will then be issued a number and then a number will be drawn at random(well I have a computer program that does it) and the winner will win 80% of the total pot with 20% going to the guild bank I will make an announce ment in guild chat of who won. The drawing will take place every saturday evening. So you have all week to get your stuff in. To participate in the guild lotto all you need to do is send your money(50s per ticket) and how many tickets you want to hordelotto, Im only going to check this once daily. Then I will send you back your numbers as soon as I get said money and when I check it.

Well lets all have fun, and we will make this a weekly thing for awhile. So everyone participate becuase it will be a blast

Selinea

it was my idea Very Happy Razz santa cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Lottery Empty
PostSubject: true   Lottery Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:21 am

yes it was joss's idea. LOL. But we are going to do it now so its all cool.
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery   Lottery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lottery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Evolution!!! :: Guild forum :: Guild Events-
Jump to: