Horde Evolution!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Evolution!!!

This forum is for the Horde Evolution. All of our guild info is on this forum you do have to be a registered user to access the forum, so please register!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instance Schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Instance Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Instance Schedule   Instance Schedule Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:56 pm

Well I have had another brain storm and I think it would be good for us to have a formal instance schedule. I want to take into account your needs as without you guys the guild wouldn't exsist. I want to get everyones instance quests done, as well as gear where it is needed. So what I really need everyone to do to make this work well is please post in this thread what you need doing. I will also take into account The items needed section. I really want to keep up with our current rate of pace which is to do at least ONE guild instance a day but Im not opposed to doing 2 or even 3 at times that are spread out durring the day. I would also like us to get into the eb and flow of following a set schedule because it will help us practice for when we do Raiding together. So lets everyone participate and the formal schedule will be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com

Instance Schedule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Evolution!!! :: Guild forum :: Guild Events-
Jump to: