Horde Evolution!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Evolution!!!

This forum is for the Horde Evolution. All of our guild info is on this forum you do have to be a registered user to access the forum, so please register!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do u know the Muffinman?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MuffinMa

Do u know the Muffinman? Empty
PostSubject: Do u know the Muffinman?   Do u know the Muffinman? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:17 pm

Hello, my real name Blue. im 17 and live in UK. umm was brought to guild by that chick u all love called jen Razz. yes she forced me.

i grew to love u all even gore Very Happy

umm
i do nothing everyday. im going bck to skool soon to do A levels. i have no children. BUT WANT THEM REAL BAD. and i want wife to..

anyways. no im not crazy. i say random things. but its mistake Very Happy slip of the hand lol.

im tired and dunno wot to write lol.

i like rabbits
no wait.. BUNNIES Very Happy

ill writes yas a story.. once upon a time, there was actionman richard... and there was

OMG i miss liquidman.. everyone reply to this saying.. RIP liquidman Very Happy pwease.. ill love u forever Smile

THIS is LERECK lmao, just incase u didnt know lol. forgot about that lol. my bad. Smile its cool i forgive u.

anyways ill catch ya in game Smile everyone must be lvl 58 in 3 weeks or i will hunt everyone down and say mean things... really mean.. like call u girlie names Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: OMG   Do u know the Muffinman? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:01 pm

OMG liquidman RIP BABY!!!!!

everyone for the rest of tomorrow whenever you see bloodelfman come on hes a level 70 paladin send him a whisper saying ACTIONMAN RICHARD!!! Its a great story and he loves being called that

speak to everyone later.

Ta and all that
Selinea
aka jenny
Back to top Go down
https://hordeevolution.forumotion.com
gorebash

gorebash

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Do u know the Muffinman?   Do u know the Muffinman? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:41 am

rotfl lereck u sod xD lol

lmao

Yarrr pirat

gorebash .... INASITY'S PROPHET!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u know the Muffinman?   Do u know the Muffinman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do u know the Muffinman?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde Evolution!!! :: Guild forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: